Saturday 19 January 2013




 Necklace - H&M// Skirt - Topshop// Jacket - Dorothy Perkins// Top - H&M// Shoes - New Look// Fur Stole - H&M

So I went to London on Thursday to go and see the Tim Walker and Valentino exhibition at Somerset House (both of which I would highly recommend!)
I think out of the two, the Tim Walker exhibition was my favourite! In all fairness I don't think anyone 
you can deny that his work is absolutely amazing! The way his mind works and how creative he is is actually mental! Also the exhibition is free which is always a plus for me. 

After seeing both the exhibitions we just decided to do a spot of shopping in Oxford Street, which was pretty mental for me because I'd actually never been shopping in Oxford Street before (I know right, wth?!) however after being pretty overwhelmed with the amount of choice I didn't actually come home with anything! I don't know if I'm the only one who ever gets like that but I feel that if there's too much to look through I leave with nothing, so typical!

Anyway this is what I wore, I'm currently loving the monochrome trend at the moment, so much so that I'm sure you'll be seeing me in plenty more monochrome items!

xxxxxx


5 comments:

  1. Cute look!

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice style!!! And the view is sooooo amazing, love London....

    http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you :)

    wardrobeofbeki.blogspot.co.uk

    Beki :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the monochromatic look with the stripes! wish i could go and see the Tim Walker and Valentino exhibition. Sounds so interesting! -xo.melody

    http://airilim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your necklace! You look beautiful :)

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete