Tuesday 30 October 2012






Top-Newlook//Jacket-Dorothy Perkins//Maxi skirt - eBay//Necklace - Topshop// Fur stole - H&M 

 So I'm back in Bristol for a couple days as I've got Reading Week or as I found out a couple days ago, it's new and improved name is "Independent Study Week".. interesting little fact for all those who didn't know that! Haha.
Anyhooo, I've left my camera back in Brighton which is pretty annoying because using my iPhone makes it doubly as hard and twice as long if you have no one in the house to take a picture of you!
So that will explain the poo quality images, and the awkward poses I'm doing in the pictures haha.

As I'm only actually in Bristol for 3 days, I'm mainly spending time with my mum and dad, mainly because after having 5 nagging, messy kids in the house for over 27years we've all flown the nest meaning my parents now live in a clean, quiet house which I'm sure neither of them are use to at all! But yeah I've just decided to keep them busy with waiting on me hand and foot.. I WISH that were the case!
So me and the rents had planned to go out for a meal last night meaning I had to get ready and take a picture before it went dark.. I'd forgotten how early it actually got dark in the winter! I HATE it.

This is what a wore.. I think my new obsession is actually this faux fur stole from H&M, I seem to be wearing it A LOT recently! Definitely just gives an outfit much more of an autumnal/wintery look which I'm loving at the moment!

ALSO tonight I've decided to go to to Aqua Aerobics with my mum, she says when she went before she was the youngest one there, so this is going to be very interesting!  




7 comments:

  1. love the jacket and maxi skirt so much!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt with the leather jacket, great outfit.
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit, especially the jacket, I can't seem to keep away from fur collars at the moment!

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other?

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Now following you :)

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why hello there fellow Bristolian! ;) I really like your fur stole, I bought a similar one from Topshop a few years back, you've reminded me to whip it out again!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit love! :)
    your hair is gorgeous and your stunning :)

    ReplyDelete